
"There is no beauty in the finest cloth if it makes hunger and unhappiness"
..Mahatma Ghandi...
Sustainable Fashion Library
(Expensive, reader beware. Perhaps just for window shopping...)
Thrift store shopping also falls under the category of sustainable, and affordable. (And somewhat frustrating when you can't find anything in your size or made of 100% cotton without pilling or staining under the garment armpit.) If fact, most of my clothes used to come from thrift stores, when I could fit into more apparel.
2 comments:
its 100% official... Can u believe it?? I am a frickin blogger. unbelieveable what a product of our generation we r all becoming. good times :)
I'm so glad you mentioned thrift store shopping cuz I was starting to feel bad about not being so aware.
Nice blog by the way. Very classy.
Kinda cool to see all our different blogs and the different 'personalities' that come from them, huh? That's what kinda makes me hesitate to post. :)
Post a Comment